Register & start using Landmap in five simple steps:
1) Check that your institution is licensed.
2) Complete the individual registration process (prerequisite for use of Landmap Kaia and the Protected Educational Resources in the Learning Zone).
3) You will receive an email after submitting the online registration form please click the confirmation link in the email to complete the registration process.
4) Familiarise yourself with the licensing agreement and citation guidelines for use of Landmap data in your research or teaching
5) Now using the Username and Password your local institution has allocated to you (usually supplied on joining your institution). The following resources can be accessed:
- Landmap Kaia - Free downloading of data
- Learning Zone - Access to the Protected Educational Resources e.g.3D modelling and Introduction to UKMap
If you do not have a Username and Password please contact your local library or IT Support. For a demonstration of how to register and login to Landmap Kaia please view the below screencast.
Landmap Kaia Screencast 1: Registering for Landmap and Logging into Landmap Kaia
The process of registering for Landmap and how to login to Landmap Kaia is shown by the first Landmap Kaia screencast of a series aimed at improving the usability of Landmap Kaia. This screencast is shown in the youtube video below:
Landmap Kaia Screencast 1: Registering for Landmap and Logging into Landmap Kaia.